Are you too busy to focus on the now?
No clue what ‘Pranayama’ is?
Little or no meditation/breathwork practice?
Then this course is for you!
Imbalance in our nervous system is responsible for a great deal of disease and dis-ease, digestive problems, high blood pressure and mood disorders. When we try to regulate how we feel using unhealthy or ineffective coping mechanisms in a bid to remain strong for too long, like unhealthy eating habits, addictions and co-dependent relationships, we create even more stress for ourselves.
At Peace in Every Breath – Breathing for Unbreakable People, we can:
- Help you to overcome barriers to practice like work and childcare commitments.
- Empower you to set goals whilst assessing your progress and helping you stay motivated.
- Equip you with tools that can enhance your wellbeing and lifestyle.
- Teach you to achieve enduring positive changes using evidence-based practices.
Breath work requires no equipment, you can do it anytime and anywhere and ten or even five minutes of practice is enough to make a positive impact. Instead of trying to think our way out of difficulties we will learn to “breathe” our way through them.
Face to face classes may not always be suitable to meet the demands of a growing number of men and women; work commitments, life circumstances or other personal constraints mean that online is best for many people. At Peace in Every Breath, we can provide the luxuries of privacy, affordability and flexibility.
Many of us don’t give the breath as much attention as it deserves nor have we learned to harness its full potential to calm our minds and bodies. Breathing is the only thing you can do both consciously and unconsciously, through conscious breath work we affect our psyche, the parasympathetic nervous system and cultivate balance on a deep level.
We’ll give you a programme that is:
- Instantly accessible online
- Easy to use
You can change how you feel using only your breath!
It is so difficult to change our emotions using thoughts alone – try ‘thinking yourself to peace’ when experiencing intense anxiety or chronic stress. Through this course, you will learn to calm your flight and fight processes, reduce the level of cortisol in your system and nurture a sense of peace and security. Deep breathing has also been found to reduce physical pain – learning to use the breath is a very powerful tool.
Breathing practice is the most time effective and cost effective of all the meditative techniques. You have nothing to lose but your tension!
Peace in Every Breath – Breathing for Unbreakable People.
What’s it all about?
Peace in Every Breath has been designed with strong people in mind, we are here to help support people who wish to learn how breath work can enhance their lives and increase their effectiveness in the world.
Peace in Every Breath will teach you to create a space of peace for yourself in a way which fits in to your life.
Peace in Every Breath is a completely non-judgemental course designed give you great insights as well as easy to understand practical tools. You will learn to use your breath as an effective tool and experience the soothing effect of deep breathing on both mind and body.
The course is primarily tailored for men and women who are:
- Not experienced with yoga/breathing/meditation practices.
- Busy professionals/self employed.
- Have other dependents/children that cannot spare you from the home.
- Experiencing, chronic stress, anxiety and anger.
- Having trouble sleeping.
- Have mobility issues.
- Have irregular work/work abroad.
- Want to improve their health, peace of mind and stamina.
What this course will do for you:
- Relaxation, you will let go of physical and emotional tension when doing your breathing practice.
- Your blood pressure will normalise as your blood vessels dilate.
- Oxygen delivery improves to your whole system, aiding mental concentration and physical stamina.
- You will feel happier! You will be able to aid the release of endorphins which will enhance your sense of wellbeing.
- You will be able to access a sense of peace, using no equipment, whenever you need to and wherever you are.
- You will be able to manage pain better.
- Detoxification improves. The functionality of your lymphatic system will improve.